Monday 23 June 2014

Muma Gee Attacks Angela Okorie Over Fight With Husband

Singer Gift Iyuwame Ekeh, the one we all love to call Muma Gee, has shown her solidarity for her husband in the fight he had with actress Angela Okorie some weeks ago.

Singer Gift Iyuwame Ekeh, alias Muma Gee, has come out in staunch defence of her husband, Prince Ekeh, who was involved in a messy scandal with actress Angela Okorie after he blew the whistle over an allegedly adultery and theft scandal involving the actress and a South African based movie producer, Prosper

After keeping quiet for sometime, Muma Gee has broken broken her silence by saying Angela wanted to use her husband's name to shine and get some fame and attention; and to gain more popularity, Angela had to mention Muma's name.

Muma Gee, who created some controversies last week when she mentioned that she uses a whopping N500,000 to make her hair, said in an interview:

My first reaction was not negative at all, but as the other party went on and on, I could see a sure case of someone trying so hard to take a shine on the brand Prince Eke.

And even wanted to bring my name to it because I kept reading ‘Muma Gee’s husband’ – which just made me laugh so loud each time, and I refused to get involved.
My dignified silence served its cause because I don’t have time for child’s play.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...