Saturday 11 July 2015

I would never play a gay role in my life-Ik Ogbonna

Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna has revealed he would never play a gay role ..Speaking to Saturday Beats, the newly married actor said

“I have never done a gay movie in my life and I would never do such whether internationally or locally.
There are certain things I don’t support and would never support and homosexuality is one of them. In asmuch as people are free to be who they want to be, I mean God gave us all free will, so who am I to judge? I would accept you for who you are but I would not encourage certain things. I would not be on platforms to encourage these kinds of things. It does not mean that I would judge you or discriminate against you but I would not be a part of such,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...