Wednesday 11 May 2016

Kelly Osbourne shows support for her mum following split with dad


Sharon Osbourne has confirmed that she kicked her husband Ozzy out of the house following claims Ozzy cheated on her with celebrity hairstylist Michelle Pugh.


The Talk host returned to the panel and was sipping Lemonade in a direct reference to Beyonce’s latest release – which is about cheating and betrayal.Her daughter Kelly  showed support by posing with a lemon and writing “Guess who’s turning [lemon emoji]‘s into #lemonade?”

When asked if it was true that she kicked the rocker out, Sharon confirmed it was true but she did reveal that he had since returned to the family home.


“He’s back and I’m out of the house,” she laughed,
When asked whether her marriage is definitely over, the 63-year-old replied:
 "I honestly don’t know.At this point I cannot answer that because I don’t know what I want."
"I think what you’re showing all women is is that it’s never to late to make a choice for yourself," her co-host chimed in.
"I don’t know where I’m going with the rest of my life. I really want to think about very carefully about what I want and at this point, honestly, I have no idea."
"Why do you feel like it's so different this time?"her co-host asked
"Because I’m 63 and I can’t keep living like this," Sharon replied.
I love Ozzy dearly and he’s given me unbelievable life and three gorgeous children," she continued.

Ozzy and Sharon have been married since 1982 and as well as Kelly they also have daughter Aimee, 32 and son Jack, 30, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...