Sunday 1 May 2016

Moet Abebe slams those asking when she would get married

The Soundcity VJ clapped back at those asking when she would get married to her boyfriend, Monk Cheif ..She wrote
#mood.... I find it very interesting how ppl are quick to say ooo make sure he marries you, he looks like an agbero (a yummy one may I add lol), stop making things "public" lol.... I need to really understand how me posting pics with my man doing something adventurous or exciting (where btw I look nice in ) is me making things public 😕😐😕... I take a photo... I like... I post... Making things public would b me putting out details of my relationship you don't need to know or have no clue about, not just pictures.... Ya'll take ish too seriously... I haven't even dated him for a year yet but a few rodents and leeches think it's the time to b asking me when I will marry... Well if ya'll actually allow me to enjoy my relationship and understand that before marriage is the dating process then wedding bells shall be heard... I feel that's why so many women are pressurized into marriage so quick (as was my case a year ago) Ppl don't even let you to date your partner in peace and make sure he's right for you... It's a new month, my advise is stop taking another person's love life so damn seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...